As well as using the University of Alabama database for scholarly articles, I will also explore online websites and blogs which reference any of the aforementioned topics dealing with educating teachers, counselors, librarians, and parents in the public library about bibliotherapy.
Here are online resources I have found in reference to my question, round one:
- Principals as literacy leaders
- Teachers desperate to be taught
- School/public library cooperatives
- NYPL teaching learning to teachers
- Services for teachers and educators
- Bibliotherapy tools
- School of Life bibliotherapy
- Can reading make you happier?
- Behavior Advisor
- Good Book = Happier Kid?
- Mind Disorders – Bibliotherapy